Assembler - 182434
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 12 MONTHS
Description Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for an opportunity in Clearwater, FL.
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies. Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications. Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation. Builds in accordance with IPC-620 quality standards. Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
• One year experience in IPC-620
• Must have good manual dexterity
• Strong mechanical build experience accurately interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
• Experienced with working with hand tools
• Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
• Use of manual and automatic wire strippers.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Full-Time, 9/80A-1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC