- The Candidate must be US Citizen to work at this location (no Dual Citizens or Green Cards).
- An Eye exam may be required.
- High School Diploma and minimum 1-year work experience in any field.
- Looking for candidates interested in learning and growing within the company.
- Previous Electrical and mechanical assembly experience
- Soldering experience and certifications
- Cable and harness assembly experience
- Should have knowledge of assembly and safety best practices and precautions when performing work to prevent damage to equipment, material or injury.
- Performs product work assignments in accordance with written technical instructions and engineering documentation. Receives departmental assignments through verbal direction from supervisor or group leader.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor or group leader.
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping practices within their work cell and supports end of shift clean up duties.
- As business needs dictate, overtime or shift modification may be required.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify