Assembler - Clearwater, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
* Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies.
* Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
* May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
* May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
* Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
* Builds in accordance with IPC-620 quality standards.
* Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
- One year experience in IPC-620
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Strong mechanical build experience accurately interpreting written work instruction, drawings, sketches, and wiring diagrams.
- Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
- Experienced with working with hand tools used in the assembly of cables and subassemblies
- Experienced with working with hand tools
- Knowledge of cable termination including familiarity with crimping specifications and use of both automated and hand crimping tools
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Use of manual and automatic wire strippers.
- Must have Soldering Experience.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.