Assemblers (Level 2): 36605
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers (Level 2) in Archbald, Pennsylvania.
- Experienced individual to build and wire equipment, sub-assemblies, wire panels/doors and complex wire harnesses.
- Wiring jobs can range from 50-1000 wires in total.
- Read, interpret and understand schematics including component and symbol recognition.
- Work to Engineering Drawings, Sketches or written work instructions.
- Build and wire electrical control boxes, panels and full up equipment.
- Wire equipment and systems.
- Properly utilize a variety of hand tools for assembly and wiring.
- Communicate potential problems/issues to supervisor.
- Ensure assembly tasks are completed within budget and on-time per schedule.
- Ability to review own and others work to verify quality requirements.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
- Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; OR 3 to 5 years of related experience or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- US Citizen.
- Ability to train on 1st shift and then later move to 2nd shift.
- Ability to read schematics, Drawings and wire specifications.
- Ability to build/wire from schematics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Understand ESD requirements.
- Understand IPC-620 wiring requirements.
- Ability to be certified to JST-001 & 002 soldering specifications
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)