Assembly Technician - Sterling, Virginia 16903
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly Technicians for an entry level opportunity in Sterling, Virginia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a range of skilled repetitive assembly and cleaning operations to produce quality products in a timely manner; performs operations from work instructions.
- Performs a range of skilled repetitive mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly operations in support of production projects.
- Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions.
- Prepares and utilizes basic hand tools and machines including but not limited to power screwdriver, ruler, solder iron, clamp machine, heat gun, vise, solder pots, crimpers, pinning machine, and automatic wire stripers.
- Cleans parts prior to production use as required.
- Identifies wires with use of basic color code sequence.
- Participates in first time production runs of new products.
- Supports cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures.
- Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintains productive working relationships with all team members.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all required paperwork.
- Performs clean up, and tool inventory activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry Level Position
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required.
- No tools required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC