- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Aviation Maintenance: 3 years
- Sheet Metal Experience Preferred
- FAA Certified A & P Mechanic
Responsibilities and Duties
Personal Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Must be at work on time and work assigned hours.
- Goal Oriented and exhibit energy in instruction
- Maintain pleasant, professional, and teamwork oriented attitude and appearance.
- Must demonstrate and report effective time management.
- Consistently prove and lead by example that customer satisfaction is our highest goal.
- Consistently prove initiative, enthusiasm, and efficiency.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Basic understanding of Internet protocols
Qualifications and Skills
- Three or more years of aviation maintenance related experience is required either civilian or military experience is acceptable.
- Hands on experience working as an A & P Maintenance Technician (preferably as a team lead or supervisor) is most desirable.
- Exhibit the ability to use, follow, develop and update lesson plans and curriculum guides.
- Possess the ability to interact and communicate well with a diverse group of students while maintaining control of the classroom environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to properly introduce a comprehensive and detailed curriculum in a manner that is easily understood and retained.
- Must be able to work and cooperate well with the other instructors; be willing to make constructive observations about the students, the curriculum, facilities and equipment.
- Display a professional demeanor at all times.
- Recognize, use and reinforce critical thinking,
This is a full time position offering health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) and a 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Aircraft Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (Required)