Aviation Maintenance Technician
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
Consider Carrington Today!
The Aviation Maintenance Technician is a member of a tightly knit team responsible for maintaining the company's Falcon/Bombardier aircraft and equipment to ensure continuous safety, airworthiness and compliance status within the approved maintenance programs, Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), and company policies for a Private Part 91 organization located at KELM. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, the Flight Operations Manual, all state, federal and country laws and regulations, wherein the company operates and flies.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform work in compliance with Company policies, procedures and FAR’s while demonstrating the highest level of professionalism.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft are in maintained in compliance with Manufacture’s Chapter 5 and current FAR’s
- Directly responsible for departures, arrivals as well as traveling aboard the aircraft, and must maintain a professional appearance.
- Responsible for aircraft parts procurement to include; verification of part authenticity, proper documentation, shipping receiving and inventory management;
- Required to travel on domestic or international flights to provide maintenance support.
- Willing to work flexible schedules including weekends and nights depicted by flight schedules and unscheduled maintenance events.
- May be required to provide rapid response and deployment when needed for aircraft on ground (AOG) maintenance support.
- Perform assigned and unassigned work to highest standards with emphasis on preventative maintenance.
- Conducts or supervises scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events including post and pre-flight
- Assures proper documentation and recording of all maintenance activities performed on company aircraft.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Five (5) years preferably ten (10) years of Aviation experience as an A&P Technician in Line service or Business Aviation.
- Must hold a valid A&P License.
- Must possess own aircraft quality hand tools.
- Must be able to pass initial and random drug/alcohol testing.
- Valid Passport is required to be maintained and current at all times.
- Ability to travel up to 25% for a given year.
- Proficient in CAMP
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with management and aircraft staff at all levels
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build relationships with co-workers and customers
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt to a variety of situations
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet short deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and work independently
- Willingness to learn relevant aspects of the business
- Willingness to take initiative
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Ident #: