Aviation Maintenance (A&P) Instructor
Epic Flight Academy •
Epic Flight Academy is currently looking for full-time Aviation Maintenance (A&P) Instructors for our new Aircraft mechanic 147 program at our campus in New Smyrna Beach Fl.
Responsibilities and Duties
Instructors will conduct classroom presentations; guide students in the laboratory for hands-on instruction and practice; manage laboratory equipment and inventory; and evaluate student performance.
Schedule: Regular hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. Faculty members are encouraged to participate in school open houses and other school events.
Qualifications and Skills
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certification
- 3+ years of documented aviation industry experience
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarization with computers for word processing, databases, e-mail, and Internet use
- Past teaching experience is required, 2 ½ years is preferred.
Salary commensurate with experience
- United Health Medical, Dental Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) matching
Epic Flight Academy has been a leader in aviation training for over 20 years and is excited to start our new program.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)