Aviation Maintenance Technician (A&P) - Citation V/Ultra
Red Wing Aviation •
RWA is a Part 145 Repair Station. A&P Mechanics will perform airframe maintenance on our growing fleet of Cessna Citation V/Ultra aircraft, as well as outside aircraft under our repair station.
The mechanic will report to the D.O.M. and be responsible for the following day-to-day duties:
This is a full time position and the schedule may include either a Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. or a rotating schedule (10 hour days) 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. This position is located at RWA headquarters in Bay City, WI.
- Perform line service, inspection, repair, and modification of aircraft and/or aircraft systems and components.
- Utilize technical knowledge to repair aircraft discrepancies efficiently, while properly documenting all work performed.
- Utilize comprehensive test equipment and special tools to complete inspections.
- Utilize knowledge of computer systems to research inspections, repair criteria and/or repair parts requirements.
- Comprehensive troubleshooting and repair of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Inspection, rigging and adjustment of flight controls and control cables.
- Phase inspection and repair on Cessna 560 aircraft.
- Annual inspection on piston engine aircraft.
- Engine removal, installation, rigging and adjustment of engine controls.
- Re-fuel, de-fuel and testing of aircraft fuel systems and components.
- Aircraft pressurization checks.
- Engine run-up and taxi checks.
- Sheet metal repairs.
- Upholstery removal, cleaning, repair and installation.
- Removal, disassembly and assembly of main landing gear wheel assemblies.
- Altimeter and transponder recertification.
- RVSM recertification.
- Other duties as required.
Compensation for this position is based upon the Mechanic Pay Scale and employee’s annual performance. Employee status in this position will be hourly (non-exempt).
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- 3-5 years' experience with turbine experience Past Part 135 maintenance work
- The ability to read and interpret instructions from manuals and internal RWA documents.
- A valid US Driver’s License.
- A valid U.S. Passport OR the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- A complete set of tools designed for or appropriate for aircraft maintenance.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)