To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; Bachelor degree preferred; or four years related experience and/or training.
A&P license preferred.
- Strong background in quality, inspection and records a plus.
- Experience in asset management preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, vacation and personal/sick plan, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth. Our newly remodeled Wood Dale office also has an on-site cafeteria and fitness center.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply.