Who we are…on the surface
MHI RJ Aviation Group (MHI RJ) is the largest MRO provider for the CRJ Series fleet in North America, developed from the merging of two important heritages: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and the CRJ Series program from Bombardier. MHI RJ has the largest operating base of regional aircraft in the world with service centers situated in Bridgeport, WV and Tucson, AZ. Yes, we’re awesome!
What we do…in a nutshell
We partner with regional airlines (our customers) to provide safe and reliable aircraft services, which in turn allow our customers to connect people to their destinations. MHI RJ provides comprehensive operational, engineering and customer support solutions including maintenance, refurbishment, technical publications, marketing, and sales activities for the global regional aircraft industry. MHI RJ’s network of service centers, support offices and parts depots are positioned in important aviation hubs in the U.S., Canada, and Germany. Exciting, isn’t it?
What you’ll be doing…at the core
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Perform and document all work per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair components detached from the aircraft, for example, flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudders, doors, and leading edges
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Operate ground support equipment if required
- Transport aircraft for maintenance using tugs as needed
Join us…here’s the why
You obviously have a passion for aviation and want to make valuable contributions with top leaders & customers in the industry - you’ve landed at the right place for that! At MHI RJ we value your contribution to our team, provide robust benefits for you & your family, and offer career growth. To that end, here’s a glimpse of our leading benefits package:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Pay Premiums
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Overtime availability
- 401k with Aggressive Company Match
- Mentorship Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Training Opportunities
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- Health and Wellness Program
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Identity Protection Coverage
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Dependent Coverage