Pacific Coast Avionics •
***$2,500 signing Bonus***
Pacific Coast Avionics is immediately seeking an experienced Avionics Installation Technician. Wage will be based upon experience. Pacific Coast Avionics has been in business for over 30 years and is expanding business right on the Aurora Airport! Experienced technicians are needed to keep up with installs we have booked for over a year in advance! This job offers true job security and great benefits including paid holidays, paid vacation, medical benefits with paid Vision, 401K, and paid life insurance.
Knowledge Requirement for Position:
- Knowledge of Garmin, Aspen, Bendix King and Avidyne systems.
- A broad overall knowledge of basic aircraft systems such as hydraulics, flight controls, electrical systems, powerplant, pitot and static etc. Pilot or Aviation experience.
- Ability to accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and company.
- Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include properly securing wires into bundles and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
- Strong sense of urgency and willingness to learn. Ability to be self sufficient in creating achievable goals and stay on task.
Basic Requirements for Position:
- US Citizenship
- Able to start right away
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Reliable means of transportation
- A&P License preferred, but not required
Visit our website www.PCA.aero to learn more about us. Please send resume to email@example.com, applying online, or call (503) 678-6242 ext 207
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)