- Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aviation required.
- BK117 experience
- High School Diploma
- Able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Must have competent knowledge in the use of hand tools and shop equipment
- Must have good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new job skills
- Ability to work with other technicians in performance of assigned tasks
- Must have a basic understanding of the critical nature of the work being performed.
- Must be able to pass a DOT FAA regulated drug and alcohol test.
5 State Helicopter, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, or other legally protected status.
Insurance: Medical/Dental/Vision Available