BT-67 Basler Technical Advisor- Mali
Crisis Response Company (CRC) is seeking a qualified BT-67 Basler Technical Advisor, in Mali to support our contract with the Department of State, Bureau of African Affairs, Office of Security Affairs (AF/SA). The objective of this position is to provide advisory and maintenance training activities to African Partner Nation (APN) aircraft and respective mission equipment (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR), cargo and Passenger movement, airdrop, and/or Casualty Evacuation (CASEVAC)). This task order’s end state is to train the APN technician’s such that they are self-sufficient in the operations and maintenance tasks included in this task order.
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Level 4 English Language Proficiency.
- Federal Aviation Administration (or equivalent) Airframe & Power Plant Certification
- Five years’ experience with BT67 engines and airframes.
- Holds a current Inspection Authorization (IA) certificate
- Five years’ Supply Chain Logistics experience including experience with spares resupply and repair programs
- Military or civilian equivalent Maintenance Instructor Qualification.
- Three years overseas duty.
Job Ident #:
Crisis Recovery Company LLC
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)