Bell Helicopter A&P Mechanic
Airwest Helicopters •
Airwest Helicopters is currently looking to fill an open position at our facility in Glendale, AZ. We are looking for a mechanic with Bell helicopter experience. Our fleet of Bell helicopters includes B206B, B206L Series and B212 helicopters. Candidates must also have experience with Rolls Royce engines. Candidates with general aviation experience is a plus. Candidates with CDL with Hazmat and tanker endorsements is a plus.
- Ensures operation of aircraft by completing maintenance requirements following manufacturer's instructions and industry best practices.
- Understands and interprets manufacturer’s schematics, wiring diagrams and instructions for continued airworthiness.
- Experience with Bell Helicopter 100 hour and Annual Inspection requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions by examining engine anomalies, fuel or oil leaks, listening to operating engine for abnormal sounds, using test equipment such as borescope, ignition analyzer, compression checker, and ammeter.
- Understand and interpret manufacturer's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications.
- Demonstrates knowledge in the use of hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment on functional components, including rigging, surface controls, plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Repairs and replaces worn or damaged engines and system components by disassembling and inspecting parts for wear, warping, or other defects; reassembling, reinstalling, or installing new parts; using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of aircraft electrical and mechanical systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Airframe and Powerplant license a must.
- Bell helicopter experience a must.
- Rolls Royce engine experience a must.
- Basic mechanic tool set a must.
- Bell 212 experience a plus.
- General aviation experience a plus.
- CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsements a plus.
Applicants MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Travel: Some travel
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)