C-130 Technical Advisor- Chad
Crisis Response Company (CRC) is seeking a qualified Technical Advisor in Chad to support our contract with the Department of State, Bureau of African Affairs, Office of Security Affairs (AF/SA). The objective of this position is to provide advisory and maintenance training activities to African Partner Nation (APN) aircraft and respective mission equipment (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR), cargo and Passenger movement, airdrop, and/or Casualty Evacuation (CASEVAC)). This task order’s end state is to train the APN technician’s such that they are self-sufficient in the operations and maintenance tasks included in this task order.
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Level 4 English Language Proficiency.
- Federal Aviation Administration (or equivalent) Airframe & Power Plant Certification
- Five years’ experience with C-130H engines and airframes.
- Holds a current Inspection Authorization (IA) certificate
- Five years’ Supply Chain Logistics experience including experience with spares resupply and repair programs
- Military or civilian equivalent Maintenance Instructor Qualification.
- Three years overseas duty
- One year conducting training or advising of foreign militaries.
- Proof of medical clearance by a doctor of physical and mental fitness to perform duties of an aircraft mechanic to include lifting 50 pounds and working in Sub-Saharan climates without climate control
Job Ident #:
Crisis Recovery Company LLC
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)