CNC Machine Operator - Auburn, Washington 10536
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
CNC Machine Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machine Operator for an opportunity in Auburn, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Operates and adjusts semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine tools to perform standard and repetitive sequence of operations where programs are provided and setups are often made and maintained by others.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ year related training or work experience.
- Some knowledge of machining techniques and methods.
- Requires knowledge of operations including drilling, boring and milling, turning, etc., employing recognized tooling and procedures and where tolerances are close, but not difficult to maintain.
- Must be able to check parts for conformance to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Read, write, understand and speak English fluently
- Ability to stand, sit, bend or kneel for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: