CNC Machinist - ENTRY LEVEL - Tulsa, Oklahoma 15408
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machinist for an entry level opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
Under supervision, operate automated machine using existing programs.Remove/replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Entry level position.
- Experience in automated machine environment/CNC preferred.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC