CNC Machinist - Tulsa, Oklahoma 16832
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machnist for an opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
Quality Control Inspector Duties and Responsibilities:
Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
- Under supervision, operate automated machine using existing programs.
- Remove/replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
- Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
- Identify material and appropriate cutting tools.
- Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
- Monitor material supply.
- Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines.
- Alert maintenance of any repair/preventative issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
Quality Control Inspector Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Entry level position.
- Experience in automated machine environment/CNC preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC