South Florida Jet Center •
South Florida Jet Center, one of Florida top repair stations for Private Jet Charters is seeking a Chief Inspector. The qualified candidate must have working experience in the following:
- Direct, plan and lay out details of inspection standards, methods and procedures.
- Ascertain that all inspections are properly performed and documented by the repair station.
- Ensure that the proper forms, reports and proper inspection reports are used and completed correctly.
- Maintain the departments inspection logs.
- Ensure the availability of pertinent FAA specifications.
- Ensure that no defective or unairworthy parts are installed in any component or unit and released by the repair station.
- Properly complete the maintenance release pertinent to those items returned to service by the repair station.
- Ensure that rejected and unserviceable parts are properly identified, tagged and returned to the customer or properly discarded.
- Monitor supplies used by the repair station for repairs.
- Any other assigned duties by the General Manager or Supervisor
A&P Licenses plus minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Chief Inspector or QC/QA background required. Working knowledge of 14 CFR Parts: 21, 25, 65, 91, 135. This position may also require weekend on-call hours and holidays. General hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Job Ident #:
South Florida Jet Center
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)