Dassault Falcon Jet proudly provides competitive pay, quality benefits and programs that support your career advancement and personal development.
Our benefits are designed to support you and your family&39;s health and wellbeing, help you secure a strong financial future and empower you to be successful in all aspects of your work and life.
We are committed to finding the best, brightest and most dedicated individuals in the aviation industry. Our employees are the key to our success. Soar with us!
Falcon Command Center
Located in Teterboro (New Jersey), Wilmington (Delaware) Boise (Idaho) and Saint-Cloud (France), the Falcon Command Center tracks AOG events around the clock. Its frontline team of technical experts and spares representatives coordinates with one of the world’s most comprehensive service networks, spanning five continents and over 100 Technical Representatives, Customer Service Managers and Engineers, ready to provide in-depth troubleshooting and on-site technical assistance.
About the Job
Answers technical quetions received by Falcon Jet operators concerning operations of the Falcon Jet Aircraft and provides multi-faceted support for any and all AOG issues.
• Record and complete all customer phone contacts within the prescribed database and in accordance with Department Guidelines
• Be familiar with and execute the entire AOG Response process consistently as described in ISO documentation and department guidance
• Be familiar with the role of the AOG Response Coordinator, and fill in when and if necessary
• Coordinate with Worldwide Technical Front Line team to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Troubleshoot, analyze and recommend corrective action for aircraft discrepancies when requested, within the established response time goals
• Review technical material and/or manuals to make recommendations when necessary for revisions
• Suggest methods on product improvement in a manner designed to promote safety, aircraft performance or reduced cost of operation
• Assist customer in obtaining necessary parts from our Spares to satisfy technical needs
• Submit owner information changes if advised
• Be familiar with various electronic media for maintenance manuals, CATIA applications and research tools
• Attend Worldwide Front Line meetings annually as prescribed by Operations Manager
• Other duties as assigned
• Two year college education in aeronautical maintenance engineering or 2 years formal A&P classroom training or equivalent
• Minimum two (2) years of work experience on or with Falcon Jet aircraft systems, i.e., avionics, engines or equivalent to those installed on Falcon Jet aircraft
• Good computer and telephone communication skills
• Some travel may be required
• Pilots license is a plus
• Inspection Authorization is desired
• Avionics background is desired
• Knowledge of French language is desired