Component Repair and Overhaul Unlicensed Technician
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
This position will be cross-trained and cross-utilized in various CRO specialty shops including but not limited to: Sheet Metal, Composite, Wheels, Brakes, Welding, Mechanical Accessory, Electrical, Avionics, Kit Fabrication, and Engines. This position performs repair, overhaul, and modification of aircraft rotatable components in accordance with applicable OEM technical data, customer data, and manufacturing specifications. Work is accomplished within FAA regulatory compliance, under AS9100 quality system and/or customer standards as appropriate. Work is primarily performed off-wing, but occasionally is also performed on-wing in support of heavy maintenance, and line maintenance operations. Position performs Return-to-Service sign-off of Airborne Form R-211, and other customer authorized documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years general aircraft experience
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station Must provide tools
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to twist, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl & climb and sustain those positions for an extended period of time
- Ability to work at heights up to 60 feet
- Ability to work with arms raised above head and perform repetitive tasks and motions
- Ability to fit in tight places
- Ability to work in confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
- Prior Experience at an FAR Part 145 repair station or military equivalent
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
- Prior hands-on experience in a Component Repair & Overhaul, Heavy Maintenance or Line Maintenance environment operations
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)