- High School diploma / GED and 4 year relevant work experience.
- Basic working knowledge of composite/ fiberglass tooling.
- Basic working knowledge of blueprints, tool designs and engineering drawings.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Good math skills
- Able to wear respirator of other safety gear
- High school diploma/GED and 5 years relevant experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.