Composite Technician - Pensacola, Florida 22373
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Composite Technician with experience performing body and structural repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Pensacola, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Composite Technicians are responsible for performing routine and non-routine maintenance on commercial aircraft.
- Ability to identify Primary structure & PSE’s along with principal Composite components;
- Ability to research & work from SRM repairs, Blueprints, Service Bulletins, AD’s, EO’s & EA’s.
- Ability to accomplish complex repairs with quality cosmetic appearance to include: Hot bond metal repairs with core replacement fiberglass/carbon graphite pre-preg repairs with core replacement using proper ply orientation procedures.
- Ability to use on site hot bond machines; Knowledge of detection and removal procedures for foreign contaminants such as moisture, hydraulic fluid,etc, from aluminum or nomex honeycomb core.
- Proficient in vacuum bagging processes for hot bond repairs to include caul plate usage to maintain complex curvature of parts during repairs.
- Basic knowledge of composite hybrid materials and usage.
- Ability & willingness to assist, guide and train others in performing aircraft composite maintenance.
- Knowledge of IPC & ability to order parts & determine effectively without assistance.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of repair experience on commercial aircraft.
- Boeing or Airbus experience preferred.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)