We’re always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Conformity Inspector to join our team!
This is an hourly position-40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime.
· Assists the Conformity team in ensuring new aircraft to Mountain Aviation meet their type design.
· Ensures the aircraft’s maintenance tracking data base is current and correct.
· Ensures all life limited components installed on the aircraft are current and properly tracked in the maintenance tracking software.
· Ensures all applicable Instructions for Continued Airworthiness are current and properly tracked in the aircraft’s maintenance tracking data base.
· Responsible for ensuring the Aircraft Conformity Binder is complete and presentable to the FAA upon request.
· Ensures the applicable burn certificates are present and accounted for.
· Ensures that all applicable Airworthiness Directives are tracked and current for the airframe, engine(s), propeller(s), APU and appliances as applicable.
· Responsible for completing the FAA’s Add an Aircraft Checklist.
· Responsible for ensuring the Addition to Certificate log book entry is completed and accurate.
· Responsible for creating a log book inventory and ensuring its accuracy upon arrival of a new aircraft.
· Responsible for ensuring the inventory transfer sheets are signed by all applicable parties upon removal of an aircraft from Mountain Aviation’s certificate and that all materials associated to that aircraft are transferred to the next owner/operator.
· Responsible for the log book entry removing the aircraft from Mountain Aviation’s 14 CFR 135 Operating Certificate is completed, signed and filed appropriately.
· Ensures all required placards required for 14 CFR 135 Operations are in place and legible
· Responsible for ensuring Mountain Aviation’s Operating Certificate placard is installed and removed upon addition or removal of an aircraft from Mountain Aviation’s 14 CFR 135 Operating Certificate.
The Conformity Inspector shall have adequate training in Mountain Aviation’s manuals, processes and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety, regulatory compliance and the ability to supervise others to the standards set forth therein.This position may require attending aircraft, engine, and equipment training courses necessary to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the position.