Contract A&P/Structures Mechanics - All Expenses Paid!
PMG Services •
Aviation & Aerospace Technicians – are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
Who is PMG?
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Aviation & Aerospace Technicians with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry.
Our dedicated recruiters will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments generally require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments.
Let PMG help you to a place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!
What Will You Do?
As an Aviation & Aerospace Technicians you will work for clients who manufacture and assemble aircraft as well as aircraft systems and components. Our clients work with both structural and powerplant systems/components.
We are looking for highly skilled techs capable of any of the following tasks:
Recent A&P graduates are welcome to apply!
- Performing assembly and/or maintenance & repair of aircraft and aircraft components
- Performing composite and bonding assembly and lay-up
- Performing quality inspection of aircraft structures, systems and components
- Performing FAA Repair Station and MRO tasks, when applicable
We are looking for Aircraft Assemblers / Technicians with the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. You must also be an excellent communicator with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues and management.
Specific Qualifications for the Role Include:
What Can We Give You?
- Minimum 1 year recent experience performing skilled operations within the Aviation industry OR a recent graduate from an accredited A&P program (with license)
- Ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 60 days to 6 months
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50+ hours/weeks).
- There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
- Must meet background check and drug test requirements
As an Aviation & Aerospace Technician with PMG, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry.
Our assignments offer some of the industry’s top pay rates, and we can guarantee you a minimum of 50 hours of work each week. Our positions usually require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses, as well as a generous per diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is Just Some of What We Have to Offer
PMG is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce .
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- W2 contractor assignments
- Health insurance
- Dedicated recruiter
- Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
- Paid lodging
- Per diem
- Flexibility to take time off between assignments
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)