Corporate A&P Mechanic/Service Technician - MLI
Elliott Aviation •
Elliott Aviation, a world class provider of business aviation, has an exciting opportunity for an Aircraft Mechanic in Moline, IL.
This hands-on position is responsible for testing, adjusting, repairing and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of airframe, engine and component systems on a variety of aircraft models.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Assists in, and learns, high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of aircraft & engine systems and components on a variety of aircraft production models using proper hand tools, specialized equipment, and support equipment, in a timely, clean, safe, and professional manner with no rework. Records all work performed as OJT for record and development.
- Accurately orders general components & parts, supports turn-in and record of removed parts, supports delivery and record of received parts as needed and directed.
- Performs minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft & Engine systems and components.
- Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes, as required by Company policies, FAA Approved Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals, All FAA regulations (FARs), OEM Aircraft Manufacturer chapter 4 & 5 maintenance requirements, etc. to include turnovers, and personal training logs.
- Demonstrates proficiency of Elliott Aviation work order system by completing accurate and timely discrepancies and corrective action statements, to include Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives (AD) Compliance statements.
- Consistently Locates and uses appropriate technical data for OEM Aircraft Manufacturer chapter 4 & 5 maintenance requirements and follows verbal instructions to complete assigned maintenance tasks. Builds and develops personal quality maintenance mechanics and support techniques based on OJT experience to improve in proficiency and quality.
- A&P License
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 135, 145.
- Two years related aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- Two to three years corporate experience preferred.
- Must possess minimum tooling required to perform duties assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (sometimes more)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Elliott Aviation is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard trace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)