Crew Chief - Flight Engineer RW UH-1 FI
Special Applications Group, LLC •
Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Flight Engineer/Crew Chief, RW UH-1 FI for a pre-award effort for the DOS INL/A program. This is a full-time position located in Panama requiring the selected applicant to live in the host Nation year-round.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
- Minimum of 650 total rotary wing flight hours.
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and 150 hours of NVG experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a licensed A&P aircraft mechanic with experience on helicopter and associated sub systems.
- FI applicants require 1-year full field service within the last 3 years.
- 5 years UH-1 series A/C experience preferred.
- Graduate of the US Army Flight Instructor course preferred.
- Former US Special Operations experience strongly desired.
- Combat experience and/or Iraq/Afghanistan experience highly desired.
- Previous experience with M-4, Glock 19, M249, GAU-17 desired.
- Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other Military/Commercial equivalent.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License
- Current FAA Class III Medical Certificate
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
- English (Spanish Level L-2, R-2 Required in LATAM Programs)
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.
Job Ident #: