SkyBridge Aviation LLC •
Position Type: Permanent
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections to identify and address any discrepancies or defects.
- Conduct routine and unscheduled maintenance tasks to ensure the airworthiness of the C-130 aircraft.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems to maintain optimal performance.
- Operate and test aircraft systems, including engines, avionics, and hydraulic systems, to verify functionality and address any abnormalities.
- Collaborate with other maintenance personnel to ensure comprehensive testing and validation of all aircraft systems.
- Prepare the aircraft for scheduled missions by coordinating with pilots and ground crews.
- Ensure that all required equipment, documentation, and supplies are on board and in working order.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs.
- Document and report any discrepancies and work closely with maintenance leadership to implement corrective actions.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and regulations to create a secure working environment.
- Stay informed about the latest safety procedures and implement them in daily operations.
- Work closely with other crew chiefs, aircraft mechanics, and support personnel to accomplish shared goals.
- Collaborate with supervisors to prioritize tasks and meet mission deadlines.
- Stay current with advancements in aircraft technology and maintenance procedures through continuous training.
- Mentor and train junior crew members to enhance overall team capabilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a C-130 Crew Chief or in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of C-130 aircraft systems and maintenance procedures.
- Familiarity with military regulations and protocols.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Physical fitness and ability to work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to read and write the English Language
- Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Pass a 10-year criminal background check
- Pass a physical & FAA DOT Drug Test
- Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; Provide a tool inventory list. Tools must be shadowed and engraved. Need to have two tone shadowing in your toolbox.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)