Delta - Potential Full-Time Employee Program - Jr. A&P Mechanics *Flight Benefits* San Francisco, CA
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Aircraft Support Mechanic (PFE)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Support Mechanics with experience performing minor maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an
opportunity in San Francisco, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Support Mechanics (PFE) will perform various tasks that assist mechanics in technical functions related to aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components and avionics systems on commercial aircraft as well as maintain tooling and equipment in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Avionics experience is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of one license is required (Airframe or Powerplant) along with the ability to secure the second license within 12 months of employment.
- Must possess basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC