- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Must have 3-5 years experience within commercial aviation.
- Must be able to read and write English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must be able to use the FAA approved data proficiently. (i.e., IPC, AMM, OHM, SRM.)
- Familiar with B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, MD88/90, DC-9 and A319/320 aircraft types and associated engines.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully complete a fingerprint-based Criminal History Records check prior to beginning work.
- Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions including the ability to lift at least 70 pounds.
- Must be willing to work rotating or fixed shifts.
- A valid clear driver’s license.
As required by the FAA for all persons in safety-sensitive positions, candidates selected for this position are subject to a drug test.
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.