Diamond DA40NG, DA42 Aircraft Mechanic
- Perform airframe and power plant duties as required on Diamond DA40NG, DA42 under a part 141 and 145 operations.
- Carrying out the inspection and certification of work connected with the maintenance of aircraft, power plant, instruments, electrical equipment autopilot and any other component within the scope of his license, approval or authorization.
- Ensuring that all work performed in connection with maintenance or overhaul as stated above are in accordance with the requirements/recommendations of the manufacturer and/or GACA. He or she shall also ensure that approved methods/procedures and materials are used in carrying out any maintenance work on the aircraft or in any approved shop
- Ensuring all work sheets, inspection schedules and maintenance records pertaining to the work are properly completed and certified in accordance with the Civil Aviation Requirements.
- Carrying out Duplicate Inspection of aircraft, engine and propeller controls during conditions specified in the Civil Aviation Requirements.
- Ensuring that the snags observed during inspection and those reported by the flight crew during the flight is rectified in an approved manner. Major defects observed during maintenance to be brought to the notice of the Quality Control Manager.
- Following approved methods and standard airworthiness practices and comply with all the rules and regulations enforced by the GACA while carrying out any maintenance work.
- Ensuring that tools and equipment used during maintenance are in serviceable condition and have valid periodical inspection/calibration records wherever applicable.
- Ensuring that only approved materials and parts are used during all stages of the work.
- Ensuring that while handling equipment tools and in carrying out servicing of aircraft or components etc, safety procedures are followed.
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge in respect of technical requirements and instructions issued from time to time by the Quality Control Manager, manufacturer of aircraft or components and Airworthiness Authority
- Issuing Certificate of Release to Service and Component Certificate of Release to service wherever applicable.
- 5 years experience as an FAA A&P Mechanic
- Structures/Composites repair preferred
- Part 145 experience preferred
- Part 141 experience preferred
- Valid PASSPORT
- FAA AP ratings....
- EASA ratings
- Garmin G1000 Experience preferred.
This is NOT a ROTATIONAL job, this requires a full time relocation, families are most welcome.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)