To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must possess an A&P License
- 747 aircraft experience is a plus
- Must be a US citizen
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate
- Some college and/or technical school desirable.
- Must have a good working knowledge of world geography, and air cargo/aircraft ground operations.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to give a verbal and written directions to assigned staff.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use a computer terminal, telephone, and l0-key calculator. The employee is required to stand, walk, and climb/descend stairs.