Direct Hire A&P and Avionics Techs
Title: A&P Mechanic/Avionics Technicians
Location: Anchorage, AK
Pay: 62K-75K to start DOE
Duration: Direct Hire
A&P and Avionics Technicians needed in Anchorage Alaska to help support emergency response aircraft to remote areas in the greater Alaska and Northwest territories. Will be performing maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and installs on Beechcraft and Pilatus PC-12 turboprop aircraft. These Aircraft need to be always operational to help support emergency medical evac. Schedule varies depending on needs and downed aircraft. May be on call at times.
Local and relocating candidates welcome to apply. If you're looking for a great long term opportunity within an awesome company and a tight nit group of mechanics and pilots offering a needed service in the Northwest, please apply ASAP!
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License or FCC License
- 3.5 years’ experience maintaining turboprop and/or turbine powered aircraft.
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to interpret, apply, and effectively communicate complex technical data and processes associated with aircraft maintenance and alterations.
- Possess and strong working knowledge of electrical and avionics systems and be able to troubleshoot and repair any defects that may occur.
- Ability and willingness to participate in the after-hours maintenance on-call support team which includes travel and working some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC