This position will be responsible for inspecting, servicing, and maintaining airframe systems and removing components on active and non-active in a safe and professional manner and environment.
- Perform disassembly of aircraft and visually inspect individual components for wear, damage, or defects ? Remove aircraft components, inspect for defects, package and transport components per customer request ? Perform pre-disassembly operational checks
- Assist in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with no rework
- Inspect components for any signs of damage or defects and perform minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components
- Consistently locate and use appropriate technical data and follow verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components according to aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications