FEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Engineer to join our team in Dallas, TX, US.
We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele.
JOB TYPE: Full - time or Part-time
JOB SUMMARY: The Engineer is responsible for ensuring an aircraft operates properly and safely. A maintenance engineer may make repairs, troubleshoot problems, conduct inspections, and make upgrades to aircrafts. Daily duties may include keeping records of and performing scheduled maintenance, making emergency repairs, or preparing for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) inspections. An engineer works with specialized aviation and power tools, computers, diagnostic equipment, and x-ray machines. While working, he or she may climb ladders or stand on
scaffolds, manage other maintenance staff, or spend long hours on emergency repairs. Maintenance engineers must carefully observe all FAA rules and regulations when performing any job duty.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform maintenance, both scheduled and emergency
- Dismantle, inspect, test, repair and reassemble aircraft engines
- Install electrical circuits
- Test aircraft communication equipment, aircraft instrumentation, and electronic systems
- Replace and test aircraft oxygen system components
- Assemble parts and subassemblies of aircraft frames
- Conduct routine preflight inspections of engines and mechanical systems
- Keep and maintain detailed records of the maintenance performed
- Supervising the assembly of aircraft systems and engines
- Testing aircraft to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Investigating problems with aircraft or the causes of accidents
- Creating reports for clients and providing technical advice
- Maintaining aircraft and carrying out regular inspections
- Maintain company facilities and equipment as directed by the leadership team. This includes ordering parts and supplies as needed.
- Must be familiar with all relevant safety and security rules and procedures Responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned to him in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the approved Maintenance Manuals.
- Will perform all work assigned to him in accordance with approved Company maintenance procedures, for recording the work performed, and for assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his signature.
- Will report immediately to his supervisor any un-airworthy conditions discovered in the performance of his duties.
- Will perform all work assigned to him / her in a safe manner and will report immediately to his/her supervisor any unsafe conditions discovered.
Industry Competitive Compensation
- 4-day& 3-day Work Week available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities. He / She must hold the appropriate licenses. Shall possess the knowledge and ability necessary to perform routine and other work required. Maintains adequate knowledge to understand and follow the repair facility’s inspection procedures manual. Exhibits positive,
courteous behavior with customers, businesses, and co-workers. Assists co-workers and those in other departments to successfully perform job tasks and functions when necessary.
PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl; occasionally from height and in precarious places. Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds/ up to 25 pounds/ up to 50 pounds/ more than 50 pounds. Aware he / she will be working near moving mechanical parts as well as around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals whileexposed to loud noises. Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information. Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as
non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.