Electrical Craftsman - Denton, TX - 127600
Global Technical Services •
Wanted: An Electrical Craftsman to manufacture and install aircraft wire harness assemblies and components using a variety of engineering data, tools and equipment. You will also supports tasking assignments and provide guidance to craftsman. If this is something you may be interested in, open this to find out more and apply!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Provides oversight, direction and leadership in the department for the manufacturing and installation of wire harness assemblies and related products.
* Fabricates and installs wire harnesses on final product assemblies such as interior cabinet assemblies, periphery assemblies, circuit breaker component panels, etc.
* Monitors daily operations of the department.
* Develops and maintains required documents such as quality, process and procedures documents.
* Ensures department work orders are maintained and processed in a timely manner.
* Manages tool and equipment requirements for the department.
* Performs testing and verification of the final product and assists in certification of products.
* Wears safety equipment as required and complies with safety guidelines and procedures.
* Maintains a neat, organized work area and helps with the general daily housekeeping of the department.
* Meets target hours and completes schedules as set by the supervisor.
* Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
Qualifications and Experience:
* US Citizen
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum five years corporate or commercial aircraft wiring experience or related military training.
* Experienced in aircraft wire harness fabrication and installation
* Must have own tools
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Ability to communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate).
* Comprehensive knowledge of the techniques, processes and procedures of aircraft wire harness manufacturing.
* Ability to read measuring instruments.
* Ability to solve complex electrical interface problems and issues.
* Ability to research, identify and operate proper tools and equipment for the task assigned.
* Mathematical knowledge and ability to apply towards problem solving.
* Effectively provide leadership and direction to the department and maintain budgets.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to interpret and understand complex engineering data.
* Exhibits hand-eye coordination skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain required department documents.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to design and build shop aids.
* Ability to fabricate and install electrical wiring and components on cabinet, panel or sheet metal assemblies.
* Ability to work outside core business hours as required.
* Able to comply with DOT/FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
* Able to climb and work on step stools and/or ladders.
* Able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
* Able to reach overhead.
* Able to work in a non-dust-free environment.
* Normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks).
* Full range of motion with both hands.
* Can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: