• Reads, interprets and follows blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions.
• Operates hand tools, electrical tools, hand cutters, measuring equipment and light equipment.
• Maintains inventory of product in work stations.
• Performs quality work checks, identifies product defects and records identified defects.
• Reworks and/or repairs assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
• Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to work in a standing position up to 8 hours per day.
HS diploma with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 3 years of relevant experience is required.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Electronics assembly
- Product assembly
- Hand tools
- Electric power tools
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success
. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year