Electronics Technician I Maintenance
Lockheed Martin •
, California, United States
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a Electrician for a position at Camp Michael Monsoor near Campo, CA. The successful candidate should will work with a diverse motivated team and will assist in the repair and maintenance of minor electrical systems and conduct general maintenance. General maintenance consists of painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work. Work involves a variety of the following duties: replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors, using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings, repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets painting structures and equipment; repairing or replacing concrete floors, steps, and sidewalks, replacing damaged paneling and floor tiles, hanging doors and installing door locks, replacing broken window panes, and performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery. This position performing maintenance, repairs, and support to ensure training ranges remain in operationally ready and safe conditions. All personnel supporting maintenance of live-fire ranges need to do so in accordance with applicable Navy directives (e.g. MIL-HDBK 1027/3B, NAVSEA OP-5, AR 385-63) for compliance and safety.
• Current Department of Defense Secret Clearance
• Must be able to multi-task and be a team player
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to process, track, and status work orders
• Proficient with basic computer systems (email, Microsoft Office applications), basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or other associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools.
• Proficient with basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or other associated work on plant facilities using hand and power tools.
• Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights.
• Must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
• Knowledge and license for forklifts.
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, and must have an interim secret clearance prior to start so therefore all candidates must be a US Citizen.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)