Veterans Alliance, LLC •
, Michigan, United States
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Perform any duties assigned by the lead.
- Ensuring company and FAA procedures and policies are followed.
- Must hold an FAA Powerplant License.
- Must hold a valid DL's.
- Must be adept and proficient in the use of technical data/manuals.
- Compensation: Up to -$38.00 (DOE) This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Schedule: 1st shift: 6am-3pm. 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm. 3rd shift: 11pm-6am
- Veterans wanted!! Very friendly work enviornment!
• This position includes performing ALL levels of maintenance from heavy repair work to line maintenance.
• We are looking candidates with entry level to 20+ years experience and everything in between.
• Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test.
• Basic tools are required.
• WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY. Please do not apply unless you are interested in a long-term career opportunity.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)