Equipment & Tool Designer 4
Chipton Ross Inc •
- Performs routine tool set up activities.
- Makes minor repairs.
- Performs manufacture, assembly and fabrication of tools.
- Operates various factory support equipment to move materials and tools as required.
- Provides tooling support to other organizations.
- Assists in determining fabrication and assembly processes for the design.
- Assists in reverse engineering design and fabrication processes for parts.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. (HS diploma of GED required)
FULL TIME/2ND SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)