Experienced Aircraft Mechanic - WA
Aero Air •
Aero Air, LLC, a premier aviation company, is seeking an experienced general aviation/corporate A&P Aircraft Mechanic to join our maintenance team in Yakima, WA. Pilatus PC12NG experience strongly preferred.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Repairs, replaces, & rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings & fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Estimates projected man-hours for individual repairs/inspections.
- Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
- Operates all tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Provide leadership and guidance required to perform assigned tasks.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with the customer is required.
- Need to be Customer Service minded.
- Able to service, repair, and overhaul aircraft & aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness.
- Reads and interprets manufacturer's and airline's maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination of the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
- Minimum 6-10 years' experience.
- FAA A&P license required.
- Leadership experience helpful.
- High level of initiative and commitment.
- Excellent performance and attendance history.
- Advocate for Aero Air's culture of excellence and customer service.
- Prefer experience with corporate aircraft.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Green Card Holder.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Favorable results from pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)