F-15 Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Aviation Placements •
Tax Free Income, 30 day of vacation with pay plus other 11 holidays, Medical Insurance, Accommodation and Transportation free company provided, travel allowance, end of service award payable upon completion of contract with company (half month’s salary).
We currently has a contract with the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) to provide F-15,We provide Technical Support to all bases. Our task is to train, assist, and actively advise the RSAF in the accomplishment of Organizational and Intermediate Level maintenance. This training is accomplished using a combination of English language training (basic and technical terminology), formal classroom instruction and Structured On-The-Job-Training. The objective of training is to provide the necessary skills to independently maintain the RSAF F-15, at the Organizational Level of maintenance.
We are expanding this to include Back Shop.
Task & Responsibility
- Inspects, repairs, maintains, troubleshoots, services and modifies aircraft and related support equipment; maintain aircraft forms and records; performs crew chief, expediter, flight chief, line chief and maintenance staff functions; and supervises tactical aircraft and related support equipment repairs.
- Advises on technical problems related to repair, maintenance, servicing and inspection of assigned aircraft equipment.
- Troubleshoots, repair, services, clean and modifies aircraft, aircraft components and systems and related equipment.
- Inspect assigned aircraft, components systems and related equipment.
- Perform On-the-Job Training for assigned trainees.
- Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Orders and receives parts.
Skills & Experience
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in RSAF AFSC 251X1 of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level.
- Qualification as an F-15 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist is mandatory.
- Single or Accompanied status
- Free housing in a secure compound
- All utilities paid by the company
- Free transportation
- Full medical with dental and optical insurance
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- Tax Free
- Must have prior F-15 experience
- Must be 7-level craftsmanMust be able to provide Resume, DD214 & Training Certificates
Send Resume,DD214 & Training Certificates
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)