• Current FAA FCC License is REQUIRED; Additional Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certification is desired
• 4+ years of helicopter / rotor wing maintenance experience inspecting, overhauling, and maintaining turbine engine helicopters required
• Be flexible, dependable, and work assigned shifts
• Be the upmost Safety, Quality, Tool and FOD control conscious
• 2+ years recent experience on AW-139 preferred
• AW-139 Experience preferred.
• Experience as an FAA Part 145 Repair Station A&P mechanic is desired.
Accredited High School Diploma or GED required; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.