Fabrication Specialist - New Orleans LA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
• Perform FOD (foreign object debris) monitoring tasks in support of the SLS
• Perform walk downs of the FOD area at the beginning of each shift
• Monitor tool controls and provide coaching on tool and part procedures
• Monitor personnel entering or exiting FOD critical areas
• Log in/out shop consumables, small parts and tools, verify proper tethering and stowage procedures are followed and perform FOD checks at the end of each shift
• Perform 5S/area organization tasks as assigned
• Escort suppliers and visitors throughout the factory as needed
• This position requires the ability to obtain badging for facility access.
• This is a sensitive/safety-sensitive position and is subject to (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
• This position requires everyone to wear steel toed shoes.
• This position requires the individual to perform work in an operational complex while maintaining a safe manufacturing environment. Individuals are required to train, understand, and observe extensive safety and process controls to help protect persons and equipment.
• This position may support a 24/7 maintenance operation.
• This position requires the ability to perform manual labor inside or outside throughout the year in a variety of extreme weather conditions.
• The employee must meet medical requirement for work in geographic areas.
• The employee must be able to ascend and descend vertical work ladders, work in confined spaces, and lift loads of
• approximately 35 pounds.
• Applicant may operate a forklift and mobile crane.
• The work shift and baseline work schedule may frequently change to support mission requirements and may include weekends and holidays. Mission requirements and/or workload may require both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
• Applicant must be available immediately
High school diploma/GED).
For more information please call Clyde at 813-426-9917 Ext. 19205 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC