Facilities Technicians: 36961
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Facilities Technicians in Jacksonville, Florida.
Facilities Specialist repairs and maintains buildings/facilities. Uses expertise for diagnosis and for emergency repairs.
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Keep workplace organized.
- Provides preventive and cost-efficient repairs.
- Conducts routine or periodic inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery and equipment.
- Acts as leader for less-skilled assistants.
- Consults with engineers and vendors.
- Performs and oversees maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, and welding.
- Oversees routine maintenance and cleaning duties of the break rooms, coffee stations, bathroom checks, hanger and office areas
- Maintains and cleans when necessary the grounds, gardens, fishpond and buildings.
- Maintains golf cart.
- Assists with furniture set-up and office assembly/removal.
- Sets up tables, cabinets, chairs, shelves, etc. for conferences and meetings
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in infrastructure maintenance activities including carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, welding, assembly, set up, and removal of furniture.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Maintenance techniques related to carpentry, plumbing, painting, electrical, and welding.
- Professional driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the methods, tools, materials, and equipment used in the construction, maintenance, repair and operation of facilities.
- Some knowledge of office ( Excel and Word ), internet explorer, and lotus notes.
- ENS system, company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
C – Constant -Two-thirds or more F – Frequent – One-third to two-thirds O – Occasional – Up to one-third N – Never – Nonexistent
- ( F ) Standing ( O ) Crawling
- ( F ) Walking ( O ) Reaching
- ( O ) Sitting ( F ) Carrying 50 lbs
- ( F ) Lifting ( F ) Pushing 50 lbs
- ( F ) Climbing ( F ) Pulling 50 lbs
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)