- Current, valid A&P license with verifiable experience.
- Experience with turbine rotor wing required – minimum 2 years.
- Clean & valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel on rotation.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests prior to start. Will be enrolled in our random drug pool.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Experience with Airbus or Bell aircraft will be given preference.
- Understanding and experience within a Part 145 repair station.
Some of the Aircraft models we service: Airbus EC120, AS350 (H125), EC130 (H130), Airbus EC135 (H135), Airbus BK117 (H145), Bell 429, 430, 407, 206, Leonardo 109, or MD 500.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The work environment is often not temperature/humidity controlled. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to bend, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position is full-time, non-exempt. The shop hours may vary but typical hours are Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm PST with opportunity for overtime. This position is on a rotation schedule.
Frequent travel is required. Lodging and per diem will be provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.