Final Cell Assemblers - Wilson, North Carolina 20691
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Final Cell Assemblers
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Final Cell Assemblers for an opportunity in Wilson, NC, under direct supervision, performing routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes. This position requires use of a few simple hand tools.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up equipment and assemble parts to meet Quality Standards/ Customer requirements.
- Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
- Accurately read and follow procedures, routing and other work instructions.
- Participate in cost reduction plans and continuous improvement plans/events, as required.
- Participate in all EH&S required programs including hazardous waste disposal.
- Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certifications as required.
- Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean & orderly condition.
Qualifcations and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Career Readiness Certification (CRC) strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience in Salt Fill Operation preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Assembler must be able to work with precision tools and large mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to verify US person status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)