SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional airline is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and are seeking dedicated, team-minded individuals that understand a deadline-driven environment while maintaining high quality standards of operational safety. As a SkyWest employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals that love working in a team environment to service our fleet of aircraft within a safe and efficient timeline.
As a Fleet Service Agent you will be responsible for cleaning and preparing our aircraft for the next day.
This is a Night-Shift Fleet Service Agent position.
- General cleaning of the interior(s) and exterior(s) of SkyWest aircraft
- Stock and organize aircraft materials & supplies
- Limited maintenance and cleaning of maintenance hangar and maintenance facility
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Supervisor, or Crew Leader
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and understand English fluently
- Must possess valid driver license
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Team Minded
- Position consisting of overnight hours
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must be able to routinely lift 50+ pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules
- Use of chemicals and mild detergents
- Have the ability to learn and identify different aircraft types
- Extensive movement through the aircraft cabin (ex: standing, sitting row by row)
Please complete the on-line application, qualified applicants will be contacted.
This position will require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for additional training, in addition to their new hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an additional phone/video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.