Flight Inspector 2-201381
Chipton Ross Inc •
Perform inspections on product received from Suppliers (both EEE and Mechanical) to include review of documentation as well as physical verification of the received products.
Verify received products meet Purchase Order requirements, based on receipt paperwork and any applicable engineering documentation
Confirm acceptable quality standards and workmanship practices are being utilized in assigned work centers
Practically apply process specifications and use applicable workmanship standards during everyday job functions.
Generate nonconformance reports for discrepancies discovered during inspection processes.
Perform audits of work areas to ensure compliance with ISO 9001/AS 9100 procedures
Perform in-depth reviews of product build documentation for configuration audit to determine if as-built meets as-designed
- High School diploma
- Able to use Microsoft applications and ability to learn new computer programs/applications easily.
- Basic technical writing skills are required
- Strong work ethic and good attitude - it should be evident from output of work that the best possible effort was given.
- Personal initiative to become engaged in assigned work area without needing to be constantly coached or led to next assignment.
- Must be able to read engineering documentation and inspect to drawings and parts lists, inspection plans, and supplemental instructions
- Willingness to work 2nd shift activities and occasional overtime or weekend support is required
- Have held workmanship certifications at previous employment locations for manufacturing standards (e.g. IPC-A-620, NASA 8739 series, etc.)
- Working knowledge of TIPQA and/or Costpoint database applications
- Previous experience working in ISO-certified company and using Process Specifications or Military Standards to inform inspection or work activities
- Knowledge in how to read schematics and wirelists
- Active workmanship certifications from accreditation/standards companies, such as IPC
- Associates (2 year) degree from accredited institution
High School Diploma/GED is required.
School must be accredited.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)